With more than 10 million people, and seven classified geographic regions namely, Scandinavia, the British Isles, Western Europe, Southern Europe, Central Europe, South-Eastern Europe, and Eastern Europe. It is the 6th largest continent which tends to flatter its visitors with its sheer beauty and diversity. Make your way to Europe through the exclusive Europe tour package put forward by Country Tour & Travel.
Eastern Europe Tour Package
Before jumping onto any other fact, you must be acquainted with the significance of the term “Eastern Europe” which is used to refer to all the countries of Europe which were once ruled by the communist regimes known as the Eastern Bloc. There are innumerable countries that Eastern Europe comprises namely, Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, Russian Federation, Romania, Slovakia, and Poland in Eastern Europe with others like Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and Montenegro, and other Baltic countries aligning. If you are eager to hunt the several places or destinations of East Europe, then you can draw the exciting Eastern Europe Tour Packages put forward to you by Country Tour & Travel provided exclusively for you at budget and interest which suits your convenience.
The Major Highlights of Eastern Europe
Total Countries in Eastern Europe: 25 countries
Languages: Slavic Languages
Time Zone: UTC+3
Population – 291,953,328 (2018)
National Day – Celebrated on July 3
Maldives Food – Borshch, Caviar, Crêpe, Ice cream, Pelmeni
Religion – Muslim, christian
Eastern Europe Tour Packages:
There are multiple platforms that offer tours to Eastern Europe, but Country Tours & Travels stands apart from all others in multifarious manners. On this significant Eastern European tour package from India, there is a list of exclusive activities that the places boast of, without any room for disappointment. Our Eastern Europe packages from India make certain that you return home with excellent memories of quality time spent and experiences worth valuing. Country Tour & Travel gives you complete tour packages to Eastern Europe at an economical price that never daunts your pocket. Commencing from the booking of travel tickets to accommodation, from pick-ups and drop-ins, Country Tours & Travels seek to get you covered for every possible thing that may click your concern.
Here is the list of Eastern Europe tour itinerary to make your tour to Eastern Europe more special:
|Best Eastern Europe Tour Itinerary||No. of Days||Price*|
|Poland Adventure Tour Packages||07 Days / 06 Nights||Call for Price|
|Poland Honeymoon Tour Packages||07 Days / 06 Nights||Call for Price|
|Croatia Slovenia Tour Packages from India||08 Days / 07 Nights||Call for Price|
|Warsaw Prague Budapest Tour Packages||08 Days / 07 Nights||Call for Price|
|Moscow Saint Petersburg Suzdal Tour Packages||08 Days / 07 Nights||Call for Price|
Eastern Europe Tour: Major Delights
- Go on a leisurely walk to explore amazing tourist attractions like the onion designed church domes, and also various other significant relics, while exploring the famous Red Square in Moscow.
- Invest a day cycling past vineyards and rolling hillsides, and also stop to sample the red wine in charming, historic villages while you travel to the Czech Republic’s South Moravia area.
- Unwind in Budapest’s classy Gellert bathrooms, as well as take in the lovely surroundings that border this beautiful Hungarian town.
- Follow the charming, heritage trail in Romania, and also pepper your tour with browse through to strengthened churches, castles as well as gorgeous Transylvanian towns.
- Ring in the New Year at the marketplace Square in Krakow, Poland, when the community is still enhanced with all the wonderful celebrations as well as fervor that accompanies Xmas.
- Pay attention to the wind as it brushes up throughout hill heights and Antarctic lakes, on a walk via Slovakia’s High Tatras chain of mountains.
- Release your inhibitions and go on a thrilling, foam-covered river rafting exploration throughout River Struma in Bulgaria.
Eastern Europe is known for
- Old Towns
- Coasts & Beaches
- Castles & Palaces
- Mountains & Hiking
- Historical Sites
- Spectacular Scenery
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Art Collections
- Folk & Traditional Culture
Eastern Europe Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 month’s validity from the date of the scenic tour starting in addition to adequate blank web pages for the stamping of visa.
- A valid Traveller Visa for the duration of the trip
- For all Schengen nations passport legitimacy need not exceed 10 years
- Transcribed passport is not appropriate
Which is the Best Time to visit Eastern Europe?
The most suitable season to plan a trip to Eastern Europe is the Shoulder Season or the Spring Season that includes the months of March, April and May and the autumn season that includes the months of September, October and November. The weather conditions at Eastern Europe are basically considered as cool-summer humid continental spread across. Xmas markets as well as warm spiced red wine offered out of large cauldrons, however, it’s likewise when everyone has actually gone residence with their family members. Most of the tourists have witnessed the shoulder season as the best time to visit the place for it has fewer crowds, leaving the roads clear to check out.
Which are the best places to eat in Eastern Europe?
Food is one of the most essential components that decide your vacation to a new place, for a happy stomach makes way for a happy journey. The cuisines of Eastern Europe are an essential mark on its culture which includes multifarious dishes that have been enlisted below. The rates of the food available are not extremely expensive for which one can make random moves for Lunch (Euro 5 -8 Per Head) and also motivate individuals to Consume.
Warsaw, Poland – The food here is reasonable, simple and gives satisfaction to the stomach. The staple dish here is the bigos (hunter’s stew) and the National dish which is a must-have, pierogi. Apart from these there are zurek, golabki, makowiec and so on.
Belgrade, Serbia – Serbian food is full of taste and flavours! Ajvar is the staple food of Serbia followed by other dishes like karadjordjeva snicla, Sarma and others alike.
Vilnius, Lithuania – Lithuanian dishes hold their base in potatoes, meat and dairy. Starting with the national dish- cepelinai, the others include Borscht, and blynai that you cannot miss.
Sofia, Bulgaria – Fresh quality, full of veggies and dairy delights combine to form Bulgarian delicacies. Banitsa in breakfast, a bottle of ‘boza, shopska salata as a salad addition and shkembe chorba which is a soup fills your platter.
Bucharest, Romania – If you are a fan of comfort food, then Romania is the most ideal choice. The fusion of many items results in Romanian food like sarmale, Mamaliga, and papanasi.
Tips for Traveling to Eastern Europe
A holiday to Eastern Europe requires a little bit of preparation and prep work, compared to other “easier” destinations in Europe. Are you planning your next holiday to Eastern Europe? Here are a few tips for traveling freely to Eastern Europe!
- Lots of places don’t accept cards so you need to carry cash
- Always convert into the local currency prior to anything else
- Don’t necessarily rely on trains or they might be inconvenient
- Driving can be literally crazy in Eastern Europe
- Know the basics before traveling to a new city
- Learn basic Russian which might be convenient on your part to communicate with the locals
- Booze may have a higher alcohol content, so be cautious about the quality and also quantity
- Always try to arrange a taxi in advance
- Haggling is appropriate and even expected in some places
- Be careful while drinking tap water
- Check if you need a visa (or specific visa regulations) well in advance
- The people can be truly wonderful
Eastern Europe Travel Tips for Women Travelers
- Avoid traveling at night
- Do research on your Accommodation
- Carry a Student Id (in case you’re a part of some college or university)
- Don’t plan your trip around summers
- Use local transport for traveling between cities
- Ladies, bring a scarf